INPD has a wide range of CIM accredited courses as well as leadership courses for all levels. They place three founding principles at the heart of what they do:
- Industry Expertise – Blending academic rigor with the latest industry expertise.
- Fundamental Knowledge – They believe in knowledge as a key driver of growth and achievement in the economy of the 21st century.
- Quality First – Always striving for excellence and added value in services, products, and relationships.
A 4-day course held at venues across the UK.
The Digital Marketing and Social Media Programme will help you transform your organisation’s digital presence, increase engagement and keep up to date with the latest trends in digital media and marketing in the constantly evolving digital landscape.
Throughout the Digital Marketing and Social Media Programme meaningful and active methods are applied to embrace the modern digital marketing industry. The course will look at building brands and marketing strategies, digital marketing acquisition, conversion and retention, social media marketing, content planning and much more.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone that works in marketing or those would like to develop their knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and the digital advertising landscape.
Learning outcomes of the course include:
- A solid understanding of what digital marketing covers
- Understanding the impact of the disruptive digital environment, emerging themes and current trends
- How to effectively measure and evaluate digital marketing activities
- How to plan, implement and develop your strategy
- Creating a buyer persona, agile marketing and audience analysis
- A thorough understanding of the various digital marketing models
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and tactics
- An understanding of search marketing – Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Paid Per Click Ads (PPC), using Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Content marketing, mobile and video assets and platforms
- Throughout each session, the topics and content will be applied to the workplace, everyday conversations and applying policies.
You can find a detailed breakdown of the course agenda by clicking here
Strategic Marketing and Communications for Directors
The Strategic Marketing and Communications for Directors course will introduce you to the processes and methodologies of marketing planning and strategy. You will develop a tactical perspective on the underlying issues that affect a business and how they can be resolved through effective strategic planning in marketing.
Formal training in strategic marketing will improve your personal effectiveness, confidence and influence at board level. Furthermore, you will bring a fresh perspective back to your organisation along with innovative models, concepts and ideas to improve the performance and effectiveness of the board and your organisation.
Who is this programme for?
This programme has been designed for Managers, Directors and senior stakeholders with a minimum of 3 years senior management experience.
Upon completion, delegates will gain:
- A clear understanding of the board and the director’s role in strategic marketing development and the ability to articulate the importance of a well-developed marketing strategy
- A Director’s view of digital and social marketing Developed techniques for driving value and market share from research and insights
- An understanding of the importance and value of brand and how to leverage commercial advantage through a delivered brand promise
- An understanding of the range of tactics and techniques for influencing the purchasing decision making process
- Practical frameworks for effective public affairs and stakeholder communications,
- The ability to deploy a range of techniques and tools for effective strategic marketing and the development of a strategic marketing plan
- The ability to assess the marketing landscape, analysing the key strategic considerations both internally and externally
- A profound knowledge and understanding of the importance of stakeholders in business growth and how to actively engage them as brand advocates
- Increased confidence to challenge and influence board level decisions on marketing and company direction
You can find more information about the course including a course agenda by clicking this link
HMA Offer: Use code HMA20 and get 20% off your course