The Hotel Marketing Association (HMA) has announced the winner and highly commended awards for Best Partnership Marketing sponsored by For-Sight.
The penultimate announcement in the series, the HMA has been announcing the winners of its 25th annual HMA Awards each week since 15 June to showcase and recognise the incredible talent within the hotel marketing industry. Despite the ceremony being cancelled earlier this year, the HMA wanted to bring some positive news to the winners rather than delay the announcement any further.
Best Partnership Marketing – winner: The Grove and its Secret Garden Cinema Pop-up with Everyman Cinemas.
The winning entry by The Grove was described as incredibly well thought out, demonstrating a great understanding of what their customers would respond well to, in order to meet their objectives. The campaign was a very clever and novel idea with excellent creative execution and all marketing channels engaged for maximum exposure. Of all the brilliant entries received, this was the best demonstration of a symbiotic partnership working together to produce excellent results and ROI for a hotel.
Best Partnership Marketing – highly commended: London Marriott Hotel Park Lane and Hamley’s.
The judges felt that the London Marriott on Park Lane should be awarded Highly Commended in this category because of the highly creative approach. The campaign involved the launch and promotion of a Teddy Bear Butler Service and Menu & Picnic in conjunction with luxury world-renowned British toy retailer, Hamleys.
HMA Chair, Petra Clayton said: “The teams behind these two campaigns have showcased outstanding creativity, commercial understanding and marketing acumen, while achieving great results. We are so pleased to be able to celebrate the success of great marketing during such challenging times for our industry.”
The remaining categories will be announced next week:
- Young Agency Marketer of the Year
- Agency Young Marketer of the Year
The winner for Best Restaurant & Bar Marketing – Le Meridien Piccadilly for its Peter Rabbit afternoon tea – and Best Leisure Marketing, sponsored by Noetic – Cottage in the Wood in Malvern for its 100 Club – were both announced last week.
All winners will be invited to the 2021 ceremony in London to further celebrate their success.
For more information visit: https://hotelmarketingassociation.com/
Notes to Editors:
The Hotel Marketing Association (HMA) is the leading professional body for hotel marketers and advocates for best marketing practice within the hospitality sector. The key focus includes delivering an annual schedule of engaging events and networking with inspiring experts and speakers, as well as helping members access the best programmes for learning, career development and professional qualifications.
- President: Pamela Carvell, Lifestyle Consultant, Pampas.
- Chair: Petra Clayton, Founder & CEO, Custard Communications
- Vice chair: Stephen Moran, Director of Marketing, InterContinental London Park Lane
- Past chair: Julian Ebbutt, Former MD, Best Loved Hotels
- Past chair: Ed Purnell, Director Client Services, Marriott Digital Services Europe
- Claire Bell, Global Digital Manager, Dorchester Collection
- Cassie Delaney-Brown, Marketing Director for the Stafford Collection
- Martin Evans, Managing Director, The Tourism Business
- SunitaLamba, Group PR and media manager, Edwardian Hotels
- Steve Lowy, CEO, Anglo Educational and The Residence Apartments
- Andrea McKay, Founder Amano Marketing and Coaching Confidential
- Kasia Rudnik, CHDM Director of eCommerce, The Langham London
For media enquiries, contact Georgia Ward at Custard Communications – [email protected]