This years annual panel discussion from the HOSPA Revenue Management Community (HRMC) will be discussing ‘Optimising your revenue strategy for mobile’ from 6.00pm on Thursday 13th June 2013 at Le Méridien Piccadilly (21 Piccadilly, London, W1J 0BH).
Mobile phones and tablet devices now play a significant part in the travel planning, buying and in-house guest experience – is your revenue strategy mobile optimised?
Hear from a distinguished panel of industry experts, OTA’s and hoteliers to gain insight into how to incorporate new and innovative technological trends within your business for the future.
The following speakers are confirmed for the panel:
- Chris Atkin, Global Sales Director, IRIS
- Kevin May, Editor and Co-founder, Tnooz
- Christopher Cooper, Group Director of Revenue, Rocco Forte Hotels
- Richard Lamb, Director of E-Marketing, Red Carnation Hotels
- Kate Rasmussen, Senior Manager of Strategic Accounts, Hotel Tonight
The event will be chaired by HOSPA’s Revenue Management Committee member:
- Suzie Wotton, VP Marketing, Red Carnation Hotels.