2021 Hotel Marketing Awards Winners
Celebrating those who champion and inspire marketing excellence within the sector since 1994, the 26th HMA Hotel Marketing Awards embraces a year like no other for the hotel marketing profession, with an overwhelming number of entries from all corners of the hotel industry.
The entire team here at The Hotel Marketing Association would like to say a massive thank you to every single person who took the time to submit an award application for the 2021 Hotel Marketing Awards. Since nominations were first opened, the team have received entries from all across the country, showcasing an array of remarkable and innovative marketing initiatives.
The winning entrants are as follows:
Best Partnership Marketing Campaign sponsored by For-Sight
- Highly Commended: Great Fosters – Nyetimber Pool at Great Fosters
- Winner: The Red Carnation Hotel Collection – The Magic of Music
Best Customer &/or Employee Engagement sponsored by Cvent
- Highly Commended: Best Western GB – Wave with Words
- Winner: Splendid Hospitality Group – Stay Splendid
Best Innovation sponsored by Profitroom
- Winner: Northcote – Northcote at Home, Gourmet Boxes
Best Social Media Campaign sponsored by Umi Digital
- Highly Commended: Bike & Boot Scarborough – Muck Off
- Winner: Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants Group – Devonshire Hotels Festive Giveaway
Young Marketer of the Year sponsored by Revinate
- Highly Commended: Romy Turkington, The Residence
- Winner: Jessica Marsh, Ralph Trustees Ltd
Agency Young Marketer of the Year sponsored by Noetic
- Highly Commended: Rachel Fernandes, Reprise Digital UK
- Winner: Sophie Madgewick, Punch Creative
Congratulations to all of our winners above.