What are the Hotel Marketing Awards?
Now in their 24th year, these prestigious awards recognise best practice in Marketing within the UK hotel industry and the best young talent. All award categories are as relevant to branded chain hotels and groups, as they are to independent hotels. Entrants don’t need to be a member of the HMA, and, thanks to our sponsors, the awards are free to enter. We are happy to receive entries from agencies, so long as they have secured agreement from their client. You can also enter a campaign or activity in as many categories as it is relevant to!
This year taking place in the evening of the 18th March 2019, at the iconic St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London.
Tickets are free for hoteliers and hotel marketers to attends (as well as HMA and HOSPA Members) and for suppliers the cost is £50 + fees. To book your tickets please visit out our Eventbrite page here.
Take a look below at how to enter:
What will the judges be looking for?
In addition to the criteria specific to each category, entries will be judged on the following:
- Relevance, to your target market and the market in which you operate.
- Creativity, that stands out from your competition.
- A Strategy that has been clearly thought through and developed.
- Objectives that are quantifiable, meaningful and measurable.
- A budget that is used cleverly and generates a good ROI.
- Great use of relevant marketing channels.
- Innovative ideas used authentically.
Click below on the various award categories to enter:
- Best Wedding Marketing – Sponsored by Avvio
- Best Meetings & Events Marketing – Sponsored by Cvent
- Best Partnership Marketing Campaign – Sponsored by Coaching Confidential
- Best Restaurant &/or Bar Marketing– Sponsored by Hoteltime
- Best Leisure Marketing (including Spa & Golf Marketing) – Sponsored by Noetic
- Young Marketer of the Year – Sponsored by Law Creative
- Agency Young Marketer of the Year Sponsored by Revinate
The deadline for entries is 31st January 2019.
Winners will be announced at a fabulous, fun function at the iconic St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London on the 18th March 2019.
You will be advised if your entry has been shortlisted, approximately 2 weeks before the event.
Entrants and their campaigns must be UK-based, but we do welcome entries from conference centres, hotel-based restaurants and spas, hostels, serviced apartments, hotel chains, consortia and individual hotels, as well as their agencies. The Marketing activities must have taken place in 2018.
PLEASE NOTE that by entering the awards you are giving permission for any submitted creative materials to potentially feature on the HMA website, as part of the audio visual presentation at the awards ceremony or in a leaflet. We will however not use any statistics without your prior explicit permission.
Take a look below at last years award ceremony hosted at the iconic W Hotel London: