The eighth National Hotel Marketing conference is the only event in the UK which is 100% dedicated to hotel marketing. Bookings are going well, with over 100 hotel owners, general managers and marketing and sales managers, already registered to attend. The conference is organised in partnership with the Hotel Marketing Association, and is supported by the British Hospitality Association, the Institute of Hospitality, VisitBritain and VisitEngland.
A strong line-up of more than 20 speakers includes:
- Charles Starmer-Smith, Travel Editor of the Daily & Sunday Telegraph.
- Pamela Carvell, President of the Hotel Marketing Association.
- Jeremy Rata, Managing Director of five-star Bovey Castle in Devon.
- Peter Hancock, Chief Executive of Pride of Britain Hotels.
- Matthew Gardiner, Digital Marketing & Partnerships for Choice Hotels.
- Cara Beggerow, Marketing Manager for East Anglia-based Gough Hotels.
- Justin Bowser, Director of conference sponsor HTK.
- Joel Brandon-Bravo, Managing Director of Travelzoo.
- Ben Gateley, Director of leading social media agency Born Social.
- Paul Charles, CEO of Perrone Charles Communications and a former Marketing Director of Virgin Atlantic and Eurostar.
Delegates booked so far represent a “who’s who” of leading hotel groups and top independents across the UK, and, with the conference taking place at the new home of English football excellence – St George’s Park in Staffordshire – and just two days before the World Cup kicks off in Brazil, this year’s National Hotel Marketing Conference promises to be the biggest and best yet.
The cost of attending the event is £245 ex VAT for full paying delegates, for members of the HMA, BHA, CIM, IOH or the Tourism Society the cost is £195.00 ex VAT. The event fee covers all refreshments, sessions and networking.
BOOK ON LINE @ https://www.hotelmarketing.org.uk