Celebrating those who champion and inspire marketing excellence within the sector since 1994, the 26th HMA Hotel Marketing Awards embraces a year like no other for the hotel marketing profession, with an overwhelming number of entries from all corners of the hotel industry.
The entire team here at The Hotel Marketing Association would like to say a massive thank you to every single person who took the time to submit an award application for the 2021 Hotel Marketing Awards. Since nominations were first opened, the team have received entries from all across the country, showcasing an array of remarkable and innovative marketing initiatives.
The shortlisted entrants are as follows:
Best Partnership Marketing Campaign sponsored by For-Sight
- Great Fosters – Nyetimber Pool at Great Fosters
- The Red Carnation Hotel Collection – The Magic of Music
- Marriott International & Pernod Ricard – Secret Gin Society – Around the World with Gin
Best Customer &/or Employee Engagement sponsored by Cvent
- Splendid Hospitality Group – Stay Splendid
- The Goring – The Trumpeter
- Best Western GB – Wave with Words
Best Innovation sponsored by Profitroom
- Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants Group – Duchess’s Choice Dining
- St Pancras Renaissance Hotel – AR Christmas & Winter Terrace
- Northcote – Northcote at Home, Gourmet Boxes
Best Social Media Campaign sponsored by Umi Digital
- Bike & Boot Scarborough – Muck Off
- Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants Group – Devonshire Hotels Festive Giveaway
- One Aldwych – #TreatourNHS
Young Marketer of the Year sponsored by Revinate
- Romy Turkington, The Residence
- Jessica Marsh, Ralph Trustees Ltd
- Joshua Craddock, The Doyle Collection
Agency Young Marketer of the Year sponsored by Noetic
- Rachel Fernandes, Reprise Digital UK
- Sophie Madgewick, Punch Creative
- Rebecca Gatenby, Pineapple Luxury Hotel Specialists
Congratulations to all of our shortlisted candidates above.
Please note the 2021 Hotel Marketing Awards will now take place on Monday 13th September. Find out more and register for your place here.